Create a list of important phone numbers. Priority Ringing uses a special ringing pattern to signal you when someone from your list calls you. All other calls will ring normally.
How to use Priority Ringing:
Listen for dial tone: Dial *61
Use the menu (below) to change the settings of this feature.
Turn service ON or OFF: Press 3
Add a number to your list: Press #
- Dial the number to add: Press #. Dial 01 Add the last call.
- Remove an entry from your list: Press *
- Dial the number to be removed and press *
- Dial 08 Remove ALL, Dial 09 Remove All PRIVATE ENTRIES.
- Listen to the entries in your list: Press 1
- Dial 07 after the number to remove to the entry.
Hear the instructions: Press 0
Save list or exit: Hang Up
Notes Selective Calling & Priority Ringing:
- Each service uses its own telephone list.
- Last Call entries added to your list are referred to as Private Entries.
- Due to area limitations long distance calls must be added as the last call.
- You will be charged long distance rates for calls forwarded outside you local service area.